IBA

www.flickr.com
b4adeel's photos More of b4adeel's photos

Saturday, September 24, 2005

LOL !

Santa Singh and Banta Singh were always boasting of their parents
achievements to each other.
Santa Singh : Have you ever heard of the Suez Canal?
Banta Singh : Yes I have. Santa Singh : Well, my father dug it.
Banta Singh : That's nothing, have you ever heard of Dead Sea? Santa Singh : Yes I have.
Banta Singh : Well, my father killed it.

Once Banta Singh attended an Interview.
Interviewer : Give me the opposite words.
Banta Singh : Ok
Interviewer : Made in India
Banta Singh : Destroyed in Pakistan
Interviewer : Keep it Up
Banta Singh : Put it Down
Interviewer : Maxi Mum
Banta Singh : Mini Dad
Interviewer : Enough! Take your Seat
Banta Singh : Don't take my seat
Interviewer : Idiot! Take your Seat
Banta Singh : Clever! Don't take my Seat
Interviewer : I say you get out!
Banta Singh : You didn't say I come in
Interviewer : I reject you!
Banta Singh : You Appoint me Interviewer: ........!!!!!!!

posted by Agent Akce, 1:54 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment