IBA

www.flickr.com
b4adeel's photos More of b4adeel's photos

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Dog-gone Amazing !

A man was out driving, when he came across a flock of sheep. He got out of his car, and walked over to the shepherd tending the sheep. He asked,
"Are you a betting man?"
"Why do you ask?", said the shepherd.
"I'll bet you $20, to one of your sheep, that I can guess the size of your flock.", he said.
"You're on", said the shepherd, "How many sheep have I got?"
"367", came the answer.
"That's amazing," exclaimed the shepherd, "You're absolutely right! go and pick yourself a sheep."
Having claimed his prize, the man was walking away, when the shepherd called out to him.
"How about another bet- double or nothing.", he challenged.
"What's the bet?", said the man.
"I'll bet you that I can tell your occupation, and who you work for."
"That's a bet." said the man. "What do I do?"
"You're a marketing consultant, and you work for the government.", said the shepherd.
"That's amazing," said the man. "How did you figure that out?"
The shepherd smiled. "Put down my dog, and I'll tell you."
posted by Agent Akce, 12:04 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment